Millennials are the generation currently pushing us towards incredible progress. You’re out there fighting for diversity, acceptance, and mindfulness like no other generation before. You take to the streets to protest, voice your opinions on social media, aim your personal lives towards success, and do so without stopping to take a break.
While millennial life comes with specific benefits, it also comes with very specific mental and emotional obstacles. It’s the reason why our team of licensed psychologists and therapists is now offering Millennial Therapy.
The Generational Standard
Despite your best efforts to appear well-rounded and happy on social media and in life, there’s a chance you’ve recently been running into roadblocks that millennials are more likely to encounter.
- Being unable to shut your brain off as you move from idea to idea or career to career and looking for someone to help you make important choices.
- Self-diagnosing with anxiety, ADHD, and depression based on WebMD or Buzzfeed quizzes, even though you know that doing so is a bad idea.
- Managing the intense emotions in your personal life. The way you feel after being left on “read” in a text message, for example, and the uncertainty surrounding your current relationships.
- Wanting to make a difference in your life or the world but not knowing exactly how.
- Your parents and how they feel about your career choice, your living situation, and maybe even your love life.
Your Needs Are Unique
No two people are the same, which is something Rice Psychology Group fully understands. There may be some days when you want a guide to help you steer through the choices you have to make. On other days, you may just want someone to listen to what you’re going through. Our psychologists and therapists in Tampa offer a place here you can relax and speak freely without judgmental feedback.
We’re here to listen to anything you may want to discuss, whether it’s your feelings, thoughts, relationships, stress, or career. If our conversation gets a little intense, we’ll help you face the challenge in an effective and compassionate way.
Schedule Your Millennial Therapy Session Today!
It’s likely that the next chapter in your life is just around the corner. If you need someone to help you deal with any bumps that may come your way, then we’re always here for you. We work most days until early evening and can even do a phone or video session if you live in Florida. If you have any questions about our services or are ready to start feeling better, then contact us in Tampa today.