The following list of questions are designed to confidentially help you to know whether speaking to a Psychologist could make a difference in your life.
Each question is designed for you to answer simply with a yes or no. Don’t over think the question, just go with your initial reaction to the question being asked.
- Do you feel like you need help with parenting a challenging, explosive or inflexible child?
- Do you frequently (for more than two weeks) feel particularly sad, lethargic or hopeless?
- Do you notice that you are irritable, impatient or grumpy most of the time?
- Do you struggle to manage angry feelings in a calm manner or do you frequently have angry outbursts or temper tantrums?
- Do you complain about or hide excessive stress, fears and worries from your friends, colleagues and family?
- Do you have difficulty coping with changes in the family such as divorce, step family issues or loss?
- Do you experience excessive or prolonged feelings of grief?
- Do you have difficulty making or keeping friends?
- Do you have trouble communicating with or getting along with family members?
- Do you struggle with body image, eating or self-esteem problems?
- Do you struggle with paying attention, resisting distractions and or concentrating?
- Do you appear or feel overly active or impulsive?
- Do you struggle to a significant degree with aspects of reading, writing, math or learning in general?
- Do you have difficulty with aspects of memory, like keeping things “in mind” or remembering to do things in the future?
- Do you experience difficulty getting started on your work?
- Do you find it very challenging to get things done within a reasonable amount of time or to work at a fast enough speed?
If you or someone you love answers yes to one or more of these questions, exploring your options regarding an evaluation, therapy or coaching might be a good first step.
There are ways to help each and everyone of these life challenges so you can take back control of how you feel in your life.
If you are ready to take the first step, contact our office to schedule an initial consultation.