Rice Psychology Group understands therapy is not a one-size-fits-all experience. For that reason, we are proud to announce we are now offering outside consultation services. These new services will help our team work closer with other professionals in your life, allow you more flexibility and give you the best chance at success.
Our psychologists will work closely with your current provider, child’s school and more to help with diagnosis and finding the treatment that works for you. (View a complete list below.)
Outside Consultation Services include:
- Consulting with Home-Care Teams
- Consulting with Your Child’s School
- Attending Parent-Teacher Conferences
- Attending Special Education Meetings
- Coordinating with Current Providers (Case Conference)
Let Us Help You Make Life a Little Easier
You, a member of your current care team, child’s school, etc., can contact our staff by completing the form here, and we will do our best to respond within 24 business hours.